Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fan Art

One of the hidden jewels of writing, are the writing communities.  There is, of course, Swoon Reads, which I adore.  I have met some amazing writers there, who give their support via feedback and friendship.

Before there was Swoon Reads, there was Critique Circle.  Another little hidden treasure that will really pack a punch when it comes to feedback.  You'll grow tough skin over there, which is not only necessary, but valuable.

And then, there's Wattpad.  I'm a newbie over there, but LOVING it.  Your skin doesn't have to be so tough, and communication with other writers is incredibly easy.
But the thing that surprised me the most about Wattpad, were its readers.  They.  Are.  Awesome.  So awesome, that one of my readers actually made me my first piece of FAN ART!

Wow!

Thank you, The_Invisible_Reader :)

1 comment:

  1. You know I am honored at this point! I really enjoyed sharing this fan art with you! You are a great writer you should know that. And I'll gladly make more fan arts for 'Arden' at future. Take care
    Kelesidou Elina or The_Invisible_Reader ;)

    ReplyDelete